Sofsole Mink Oil
ABOUT THIS ITEM
- Mink oil for WaterProofing, conditioning, and preserving leather goods
- Ideal for leather boots, shoes, purses, jackets, hats, baseball gloves, saddles and harnesses
- The oil creates a WaterProof barrier against the elements and helps to protect leather by preventing Water, salt, and perspiration stains
- Easy to use and dries within minutes; may darken some leathers, test first in an inconspicuous area
- Resealable tin contains 3.5 ounces of mink oil; tin measures 3.5 x 3.5 x 1 inches and weighs 0.34 pounds
Sof Sole Mink Oil is formulated to waterproof, condition, preserve, and protect leather goods, such as boots, shoes, purses, belts, jackets, hats, baseball gloves, saddles, and harnesses. The oil creates a waterproof barrier against the elements and helps to protect leather by preventing water, salt, and perspiration stains. Easy to use, mink oil should be applied with a clean cloth and worked into the leather; after allowing a few minutes for absorption, any excess can be wiped away, and the product is ready to use. Mink oil may darken some leathers, and should be tested first in an inconspicuous area before application. Sof Sole Mink Oil for Conditioning and Waterproofing Leather comes in a 3.5-ounce resealable tin, measuring 3.5 x 3.5 x 1 inches, and weighing 0.34 pounds.