Storehouse Flats - Try Before you Buy
We understand that keeping your feet happy is an investment. Depending on the brand, you might wear different sizes than another brand. That’s why we created our “Try Before You Buy” program.
Shopping online can be stressful, especially when you don’t know whether or not, what you’re buying will fit. Sure, some places offer easy returns, exchanges, and sometimes even refunds. It's still a pain to go through that hassle, and wait for your exchange/refund to be processed.
- Try for a flat fee of $8
- If you decide you love them and decide to buy, you'll receive $8 off your first pair, as a way to credit you back
- You will receive just the right shoe or just the left shoe - not both!
- We'll send you a disposable sock to try on the sample flat.
- We'll send a pre-paid return label and polymailer so you can just close up the mailer and drop in your mailbox - making it hassle free!
There's no obligation to buy, but we’re pretty confident you will love them once they’re on your feet.
IMPORTANT: We only keep 1 of each size available for this program. They will be sent out on a first come first served basis. The color or print will be totally random. We cannot guarantee a specific shoe.
* We are trusting you to send back the shoe, if not we will be forced to report it to the police, as theft. We know you won't be that person, but it has happened before so we have to state it here.